1. What makes you a great husband/wife?
My independence, which allows my partner to grow into his.
2. What makes you a crap husband/wife?
My anger issues which I haven’t learnt to deal with obvs.
3. What is your biggest relationship regret?
That we had a marriage party instead of going to home affairs in our pjs. Other than that nada
4. What is the hardest part about being in a relationship for you?
Not hard, just sometimes you forget to honor the relationship and you forget to entertain the romantic in you
5. What is your sex spirit animal?
Ummmm not sure
6. Are you comfortable talking about sex around your friends? At which point in the conversation does it become cringey?
Moderately, it’s more fun talking about the blunders
7. Do you give your friends advice? Which topic(s) do you feel comfortable with? (Love/Sex/Money/Drugs/Music)
All of the above
8. Do you think there is value in seeing a therapist and why?
It’s nice to tell a stranger your qualms in life, it’s easier than telling your mom or husband or even best friend sometimes
9. How do you think you’ve grown emotionally over the last 10 years?
10. Which emotions scare you the most and why?
Self-pity cause the world at large is far more fucked than you think your life is